Monday, November 29, 2010

It's Beginning To Look .....

Gary was in desperate need of a new winter coat, so we foolishly ventured to our local mall on Friday, along with every single other person in our surrounding area (or at least it looked that way).   I tried to add a little fun to the trip, by taking my camera along.   These are a few little items that caught my eye in Boscov's ...


You just have to smile ....


A pink Christmas ....



"Pedi Please"  .... isn't this adorable? 

"It's a hard choice ...."

"Put on your big girl shoes!"   (I was so disappointed when I saw that I cut off the shoes in my picture ... Sigh)

Awwwwww .....


Winter fun ....

JOY ....

PEACE .....

"This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone." ~Taylor Caldwell

3 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau November 30, 2010 at 6:02 AM  

You did manage to bring a little joy and peace into a crazy mall through your camera lens. Love the things that you chose to photograph, makes you stop and appreciate how beautiful all the baubles of the Season can be :-)

Anonymous,  November 30, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

Oh Frances ... so charming these little snow babies are!!
I love the pedi!! :D
and the pink is just so vintage, so pretty, so feminine, so lovely!!
wonderful post ....
you always make me smile :D

love your new Christmas photo!!

and you braved the mobs of black friday!! :O Hope you were able to find the perfect coat for Gary!! :D

Gloria November 30, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

Those beautiful Christmas decorations captured through your lens made it worth the trip! :)

I LOVE Snow babies!! They are SO very sweet!

xoxo Gloria

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP