Monday, August 16, 2010

If It's IN You To Climb ....


Oh my ... I feel as if I have been away from the blogging world for ages!   What an ordeal I have had with this abscessed tooth!    I'm posting this picture because it's how my body has been feeling.   I had the first stage of a root canal last week ... the infection caused some bone loss, so the dentist had to push medicine down into the roots and give it time to take effect.   I go back in six weeks for the final root canal stage.   So thankful the pain and the swelling are gone.    Once again, I have been reminded of how much we take for granted when all is going well with our bodies.

And ... a little quote from Anne Shirley, just because I love her ...

"If it's IN you to climb, you must -- there are those who MUST lift their eyes to the hills -- they can't breathe properly in the valleys."

Hoping to catch up with some of my friends' beautiful postings within the next couple of days ...  Hugs to each of you. 

2 comments:

myletterstoemily August 16, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

oh, poor you!!! nothing hurts like
a bad tooth!

hopefully, that is all behind you now!

Bren Graham Thebeau August 16, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

So glad to know that you are not in pain anymore, what a louse week or so you've had! Personally I love the photo, they may be relics but I can see their smooth rounded lines, a hint of them in their prime :-)
Infections are nasty business so be sure to take care now that you're on the rebound.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP