Thursday, January 5, 2012

Take my hand and lead me to Salvation









"Come with me
 Where chains will never bind you
 All your grief at last at last behind 
 you."
(Les Miserables)




I belong to a group on Flickr called "Things I Love Thursdays," where I put together mosaics highlighting photos from my Favorites folder, which holds pictures posted by my Flickr friends.  I try to make each mosaic portray a story or emotion.   This one is for any who have ever been enchained in soul or spirit.   You can view each individual photo here .



"And withal consider how in all these trials, your Lord hath been loosing you at the root from perishing things, and hunting after you to grip your soul."
(Samuel Rutherford)






0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP