Friday, January 13, 2012

Things I've Seen Along the Way ....














a horse softly grazing at a market on Rt. 50 near Hebron ... the market includes an Amish bakery














little chicks, at the same market













a unique mailbox found along a country road

 


windmill, against a beautiful sky















a common view from my front window .... "whatever you find to do, do it with all your might"

(photos look much better if you click to enlarge them)

I'm linking up with Kati for Photo Friday ....







Wishing everyone a sweet weekend ...





thank you for visiting ...
frances

3 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau January 14, 2012 at 12:46 AM  

love how you see my friend, your camera has captured some special moments/things along the way

Kati January 14, 2012 at 8:37 AM  

I love your photos! I especially like the windmill and the squirrel shots.

Thank you for linking up to Photo Friday!

Gloria January 19, 2012 at 5:05 PM  

Gorgeous!! All of them!! :)

xoxo...Gloria

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP