Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dear Bren

Today is a very special day for someone ....

A new friend has been given to me this year.  Bren left her very first comment on my blog shortly after I first began my photo journey, and she has been so dear and faithful ever since.   Bren's profile on her own  blog reads:

"Happily married to a terrific man for 33yrs, raised a great son & daughter, enjoy my two grand-daughters. At the center of it all is God's passionate love for me, and the excitement of a life lived in relationship with Him!"

Bren is an artist, working in mixed media and creative journaling.   Today is her birthday ...



Happy, Happy Birthday, Dear Bren .....

“We cannot tell the exact moment a friendship is formed; as in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses, there is at last one that makes the heart run over.”



"Thank you, God, for the gift of Bren .... please shine Your face upon her in this coming year and give her Joy and Peace that go deeper than any outward circumstances ...."

You can visit Bren and see some of her amazing creative work at

1 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau July 13, 2010 at 6:41 AM  

Oh Frances, you have blown me away with this amazing display and gift to me. I'm crying, but they are tears of gratitude and appreciation for your friendship and the way you have of making us all feel special. And you know I have that framed pic of me that you created saved on my desktop I think it will become my new profile picture. Thank you, thank you, thank you, you have make my life richer and my Birthday even more special :-)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP