Sunday, July 4, 2010

Weekend Memories

Things we saw this weekend ....


Loving the front porch .... located in the tiny community of Frenchtown ... Population 98

these are boat stands ....



tiny little house

big church ...

beautiful cemetery fences


"Look up, for your Redemption draweth nigh"


mimosa blooms ... memories from childhood




And to end on a light note ....


Every weekend, I come home from our travels with at least 200 photos.  It's difficult trying to just select a few to show you.   I usually make Picasa albums for my sisters.   If you have any interest in seeing them, let me know and I will share them with you.

As always, click on individual photos to enlarge for better detail

4 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau July 4, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

You know I'm lov'n these pictures. You even captured a butterfly in the mimosa picture. That old fence picture is calling to me, like that front porch is :-)

Now you know I'd love to see those Picasa albums...you seem to find the most compelling things to photograph on these road trips!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti July 4, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

Wonderful photos! The last one made me laugh!

D. Jean Quarles July 6, 2010 at 6:13 AM  

Lovely images. You have an amazing eye.

Anonymous,  July 6, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

picasa albums....would love to see them!!
Frances, these photos are just stunning....love the porch too!! those boat stands remind me of smaller versions of the aliens in "war of the worlds" :P
great watercolour effect? on the boat!! never seen spotted horses before....such a variety of pictures, i so look forward to your blog...and Frances, how ever did you get that entire steeple to be in focus??? Perfect!! wonderful motion shot too!!
always a pleasure to view....hugs, linda :D

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP