Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Polka Dots, Ruffles and Roses


























































I'm loving these Martha Stewart polka dot cupcake papers, available at Michael's.    I haven't filled them yet because once I fill them, I will be like this:

“On Saturday, she ate through one piece of chocolate cake, one ice-cream cone, one pickle, one slice of Swiss cheese, one slice of salami, one lollipop, one piece of cherry pie, one sausage, one cupcake, and one slice of watermelon.

That night she had a stomach ache.”
― Eric Carle, The Very Hungry Caterpillar
(I took license to change the "he" in the original quote to a "she")




Pink, Yellow, Polka Dots, Ruffles, Roses, Daffodils, Hollyhocks, Butterflies, Yellow Dresses, Teacups .... I think I could have a tea party!



And ... oh my word ... you have to check out Pinterest !!!  (smile)
(there's a link on my sidebar)





2 comments:

Cheryl February 7, 2012 at 9:23 PM  

This post makes me smile! Because I love the adorable cupcake holders and the beautiful dishes. Because this post is so "you". And because I love the Hungry Caterpillar.

♥ ♥ ♥

Bren Graham Thebeau February 8, 2012 at 4:43 AM  

Great still life shots, I think you've found a very good purpose for those cupcake papers, less calories that way :-)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP