Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Slice of Life

a few random shots taken in my living room ...




Victoria Lynn, atop my reading chair, lit by the floor lamp ....














looking soft and precious on the rug



Sarah Lee has become enamored with sleeping on pillows .... this is one of her normal "I don't care" looks

The chair where Victoria was sitting in the first photo .... a pillow in place for when Sarah wants to sleep.   This is where I sit to read.    The chair does not match my living room decor, so I have it covered with a bedskirt (which you can't see here) and a white blanket.   I didn't try to pretty it up for the picture.   Was just sitting on the sofa with camera in hand and liked the way the area was lit by the floor lamp.











I just like the details



lace curtains, again lit by the floor lamp ....










a small section of the bookshelf where I store my Amy Carmichael and Elizabeth Prentiss books






 




thank you so much for visiting


5 comments:

Unknown February 22, 2012 at 10:49 AM  

such beautiful girls you have and they do seem to like they're comfort. I do love the light cast by your lamp, it looks so cozy and comfortable and the details are really lovely, thank you for your visits to my blog and lovely comment, best wishes, Tamzin.

Cheryl February 22, 2012 at 5:28 PM  

I LOVE this peek into your living room, Frances. It is beautiful...so graceful and feminine and delicate...so you! (Your sweet furry girls are beautiful too!)

Anonymous,  February 24, 2012 at 7:45 AM  

Thanks so much for sharing a bit of you!! Love seeing your chair, and your collection of books and of course, your precious girls!!
The details and lighting certainly do capture the eye ... very beautiful!!

Gloria February 28, 2012 at 10:23 AM  

Your cats are very lovely!

I love the mood in your photo of the chair & the lace curtains. Simply beautiful!!

xoxo...Gloria

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP