Saturday, February 25, 2012

Small Treasures



a sweet bear mug I bought at a Hallmark store several years ago .... you may remember there was a line of cards that matched


a chipped coffee cup I bought at an antique mall on one of my trips to SC to visit my parents ... couldn't pass it up, even though it was chipped .... pretty to look at, even if it can't be used


coffee creamer I found at a local antique shop for $6 .... I love the roses


more roses .... I found this one on ebay about ten years ago when I was going through a "roses" stage ... I store small pieces of jewelry in it



Isn't it fun, the way each individual piece holds it own special memories in your heart?  You look at it and are instantly taken back to a moment in time.



4 comments:

Cheryl February 25, 2012 at 6:29 AM  

I think small treasures are often the best ones, don't you? And your small treasures are lovely!

Unknown February 25, 2012 at 1:00 PM  

Such a lovely collection, I especially like the little coffee creamer, it's so beautiful. I like to look for little treasures in charity shops, I'm always on the look out for pretty pots to put plants in:)

Gloria February 28, 2012 at 10:21 AM  

I love your small treasures! I do remember the sweet bear on cards and gifts in that first photo. That coffee creamer is SO beautiful!

Thanks for sharing. I hope you are having a happy Tuesday!

xoxo...Gloria

Anonymous,  March 12, 2012 at 10:39 AM  

I love them all, Frances!!
So dainty and feminine ... I love hearing how you store little pieces of jewelery in that one!!
Beautiful collection and so nicely photographed!! :D

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP