Thursday, March 11, 2010

And My Soul Has Got To Move




"There's a leak in this old building, and my soul has got to move." -- LaShaun Pace


I stumbled upon this wonderful old abandoned building on one of the back roads between Gumboro, De. and Millsboro, De. At first, I thought it was once a church. And then I thought it was once a barn. I don't know what it used to be, but it is now a feast for the eyes. I was also able to capture a few shots through the broken windows.  Here is one of those, edited.   I'm also including smaller versions of the original photos, for anyone who may be interested in seeing the difference before and after editing.  Click on any of the photos to see them in a larger size, with more detail.



and below are the originals of these two photos ....




2 comments:

Pauline March 12, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Others would simply ignore this old abandoned building... But you, you just turned it into a work of art... What you did in this photo is fantastic! I can't wait to see your other pictures and your edits with it... Have a great weekend, Frances! Love to you...

Bonnie March 13, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

Hi Frances!

You know you made my day. Your sweet words are so motivating. Thank you so much for your kindness. I can't tell you how much it means to me.

Best wishes,

Bonnie

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP