Thursday, March 25, 2010

"Gather Your Wheat Into The Barns"

It's beginning to appear that I have an obsession with barns.   I spent almost three hours yesterday, driving along local back country roads, in search of buildings or landscapes to photograph.    Since I live in a farming area, I guess it's natural that there would be an abundance of barns, in all conditions.   Here is one I found on yesterday's journey .... it's nice to show you one that is still in use.  I edited the original photo in Nik Color Efex 3 and in Topaz Adjust 4.  Please click on photos to enlarge.  They are so much nicer that way.


and here it is, using a "note paper" filter in PSE8



one last edit, using "old photo" filter on top of the already-edited Nik & Topaz version



This property is located on the outskirts of Laurel, Delaware

1 comments:

Pauline March 26, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

Wow! Beautiful photo, Frances! And fantastic editing, as always... Thank you for sharing...

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP