Monday, March 29, 2010

Hidden No Longer

An old house on the back roads between Delmar, Laurel, and Bethel, DE.    Sits way back down a dirt lane, almost hidden from view.  In fact, we only glimpsed it in passing and then turned around to go back to capture a photo.   I parked at the very end of the lane and zoomed all the way in with my 200mm lens.  Love the fact that there are still daffodils blooming in the front yard, even though the house is abandoned.  Click on photo to enlarge and see more detail.   Editing was done in Topaz Adjust 4 and Nik Color Efex 3.

2 comments:

Betty March 29, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

Frances you can take an old run down house and turn it into a piece of art. Beautiful!

Bonnie March 30, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

This really looks like a painting! Absolutely stunning. I love your title to the post also.

P.S. I ADORE your new header for your blog. So intriguing and hauntingly beautiful.

I would buy that as a picture to showcase in my home. :)

Hope you are having a wonderful spring-filled day!

xoxo,
Bonnie

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP