Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vietnam Through the Eyes of My Sister Nancy

My sister Nancy and her husband David live and work in Hanoi, Vietnam.   Nancy is an amazing photographer, and is even more creative and skillful with photo editing.   It's so wonderful to be able to see the sights that greet her eyes from day to day; to get just a small taste of life in a country half a world away.   It's hard to have so much physical distance between us.  But I'm thankful for today's technology, which allows the day-to-day touch that was missing for so many families in past centuries.  Here is a sampling of Nancy's most recent photos ..... please click on each one to enlarge and see more detail of her editing (truly, it does make such a difference when you see them larger).

First of all, here are Nancy and David ....


and photos from a recent outing with friends ...

I will be sharing more of Nancy's work in the future.   It would be easy to create a blog with nothing but her photos.   She has some of the best pictures of Vietnamese school children I have ever seen. Stay tuned ...   





I love you, Nancy ..... 

3 comments:

momma-nance March 18, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

Thanks sis for sharing my photos and for all of your sweet comments. I miss and love you too.

Bonnie March 19, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

Lovely post! I see talent runs in your family. :)

Hope you have a lovely weekend!!!

xoxo,
Bonnie

Pauline March 22, 2010 at 6:57 AM  

I always love Nancy's photos and awesome editing, Frances... I'm so happy that you featured these here in your blog...

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP