Sunday, May 9, 2010

The One Who Calls Me Mother

Mark Allen Robinson ..... born July 22, 1973




And then they grow up .....

October 5, 2009 .... celebrating my birthday

One of the things I love about Mark is his creativity ... the following two pictures were created by him last Winter ... I edited them just a bit to give an aged look.  What could be better than "one" of Mark?    Two!


And what could be better than "two"?  Five!


This past September, Mark married his Beautiful Shine




Thank you, Cole, for making Mark's heart Shine brighter than it ever has before ....

Grown don't mean nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but grown? What's that suppose to mean? In my heart it don't mean a thing. ~Toni Morrison, Beloved, 1987

5 comments:

UrbanExpressions May 9, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

So sweet. Happy Mother's Day Frances.

Bren Graham Thebeau May 9, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

These are beautiful pages Frances as usual. You're son looks a lot like you and it seems he has your creative edge too :-)

Anonymous,  May 11, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

WOW Frances....awesome photo journey!! .....and your editing of Marks photos...so cool!! :D
...all your photos/scraps are just outstanding....the new couple look completely in love....and isn't that what we wish for our children!!
again, take care....linda, mom4evr :D

Illustrated Photography May 12, 2010 at 3:33 AM  

Love you Mom! You are a brilliant artist....I mean it, I think you are just absolutley the best mother that I could have ever had....Big hugs to you mom, from way way way down south.... <3

bonnie May 15, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

I really like the whole concept of this theme. All the pictures and memories are great -- but the theme is much GREATER than the pictures. I especially like the quote at the end about what does grown mean. I feel the same way about Jen & Matt

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP