Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Home Again ... Home Again


I'm home from New York City, with more than 1500 photos in hand ... and with all my energy "shut" behind locked doors.   What to do first?   What to do first?   The trip was fun.  But draining for this Country Girl.  It will take me a few days to sort through the pictures and get some ready for posting.  How do you choose what to show when you have that many photos?   Sigh.

Just wanted to say hello to my friends .... I'll have the "Open" door up soon ....



With love from my heart to yours .....

5 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau June 8, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

Oh those yellow doors are yummy. Can't wait to see what emerges from behind them :-)
And your right, my hubby really surprised me with his post on my blog, especially because he isn't great on the computer! Keeps me laughing though as you can tell my his photo :-)

Pauline June 8, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

I'm so happy that you're back, Frances! I just can't wait to see those tons of photos! I'm sure all are amazing!

Poppies and Sunshine June 9, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

I love those yellow doors!! So sunny. Sounds like you had fun in New York with so many picture taking! There is so much beauty there! Thank you so much for the kind comment!

I Love Pretty Little Things June 9, 2010 at 4:26 AM  

Good Morning! Thank you for signing up for Friday Pretties. Did it seem pretty easy to do the link?

Anonymous,  June 9, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

....i so can't wait to see what emerges from behind those beautiful warm doors.... cheers...linda :D

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP