Monday, April 26, 2010

And You Get There In A Car


"Everything in life is somewhere else, and you get there in a car." --- E.B.White

One of the many wonderful displays in the Smithsonian American History Museum in Washington DC

... and I further edited it to give the feel that the wax family in the car had decided it was time to make an escape ... or at least that is what I am seeing


(click on photos to enlarge .. and click once more to enlarge even further ... they always look so much better in the large sizes)

1 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau April 28, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

I don't know how I've missed these posts, but I did! I just love this, what a fantastic job you do, your pictures always seem to vibrate with life. It's astounding really.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP