Friday, April 9, 2010

Turkey Farm


This is a local farm, located a few miles from where my grandparents used to live.  I have been by this spot so many times in my life and have always admired this beautifully-maintained house and the accompanying barns and silos.   During the holidays, turkeys are raised and sold on this farm.  When I worked in an insurance office, our boss always gave us a free turkey for Thanksgiving and it always came from here.  I was driving around a couple of days ago and went by this spot and decided to photograph it.  I was parked on an adjacent road so had to use the full 200mm lens.  I edited the photo in Topaz.  Best viewed in enlarged size so you can see detail ....

1 comments:

Betty April 9, 2010 at 5:28 AM  

WOW this farm is more beautiful now than how I remember it.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP