Saturday, April 3, 2010

Just Hello

Just a quick hello ... this time with no photos.  Gary and I just returned from a weekend trip to Scranton, PA.   We visited a train yard and museum called Steamtown and then just rode around the countryside.  Spent part of today at the Cornwall Iron Furnaces near Lebanon, PA.    I've returned home with more than 900 photos to sort through.   Many are similar shots and will be deleted.  But still ... 900!   I've read lots of articles saying that a photographer should always take LOTS of pictures.   In fact, that seems to be one of the No. 1 rules.   I think I have that one down pat.   Maybe I need to move on to Rule 2.   Be looking for a few of my favorites, hopefully within the next week or two.    I hope everyone is having a beautiful weekend.  

1 comments:

Betty April 5, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

Only 900 pictures Frances?
Mercy!!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP